cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Apple One link won’t work

tomgr95
Investigator
Investigator

I updated my phone to the IPhone 15 pro max last week. And I’ve gotten Apple One included with my contract for free. The lady in store said I will receive a text with a link to activate my Apple One. I received the link not long after I set up my device. But when I click the link to activate, it says at the bottom that “my phone number could not be verified for the subscription” I’ve checked my EE app and it even says that I have Apple One as an active add on. 
I’ve been back and forth with EE on Twitter for the best part of a week. But nothing has came of it. 

I there anyone here who’s had the same problem? And if so, how did it get rectified for you? 

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @tomgr95 

Thanks for coming here. 

Do you have any other Apple add-ons showing in your EE app? 

Have you recently changed your number? 

Speak soon 🙂

Leanne.

Hi! I have the 2.29 per day eu roaming, roam abroad pass, friends and family discount, the usual stuff like that. And no, I haven’t changed my number in many many years! 

Leanne_T

Thanks for checking @tomgr95 

If you go into your iPhone Settings and then iCloud and Subscriptions do you have any showing? 

Leanne.

I just have my shonen jump and Crunchyroll subscriptions appearing 

If I click EE plan benefits at the bottom, it comes up with a message saying my EE plan doesn’t include any new subscriptions to Apple services. Even though I’m meant to have Apple one 

Leanne_T

Thanks for checking @tomgr95 

In this case, I would suggest giving us a call on 150 and the team can check the account to see what is needed to get this sorted for you. 

Leanne 🙂

I have done so! And I’m happy to say my issue has been resolved 🙂 thank you 

Katie_B

Thanks for coming back and letting us know @tomgr95

Katie 🙂

Well I spoke too soon. Woke up this morning and went to put Apple TV on. Just to find that my Apple One Subscription has cancelled itself. Spent yet another hour on the phone with EE. Now I’m having to wait a further 72 hours whilst they bring up this issue with Apple and whomever else now.