Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Allrounder plan - TNT sports not showing as inclusive extra

JSharmz
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I recently signed up for the Allrounder package usually £39 per month but £19 for EE broadband customers as a promotion. I purposely re contracted my EE broadband for this reason for the current deal.

I can’t add TNT sports onto my plan! I have seen on these forums people have had similar problems and I have tried everything i’ve seen people mention on here.

No option to add TNT sports in the app under inclusive extras and also tried on the website. Only to add it as a £20 option.

If I text 150 it responds with this -

It's time to pick your Inclusive Extra!

For The Roam Abroad Pass reply ROAM, for Netflix reply NETFLIX, for Apple Music reply APPLE MUSIC and for TNT Sports reply SPORT

Each Inclusive Extra you choose can be changed every 30 days.

I text SPORT and I get this as a reply -

Sorry we were unable to complete your request. Please try again later or if you continue to receive this message call us on 150.

If I only just text SPORT to 150, then it only gives the option to add TNT sports for £20 monthly.

I have spoken to 4 different advisors in different departments and no one can help as they don’t know how to solve this.

(Mobile care team, Technical team, Billing team and Retentions team)

I suppose my reason for posting this after trying everything is to see if anyone else has had any luck with the same problems as me. Was there a department that could actually sort it out for you? Or a work around you figured out?

please, any help would be great!

Thanks.

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @JSharmz 

Welcome to the community.

TNT Sports is definitely an inclusive extra on the All Rounder plans. What happens when you try to add it through your EE Online account? Which inclusive extras show?

Chris

Hi Chris

Yep it should be and this is why it’s a strange one! 
The advisors over the phone have all agreed it should 100% be available. 

on the EE website under inclusive extras for me to add are:

NETFLIX, XBOX GAME PASS, EU DATA ROAMING and APPLE MUSIC.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Have you spoken to our Mobile Care team again so they can look into it, @JSharmz?

Chris

I have and there is unfortunately no solution for getting it added onto this particular SIM as an inclusive extra, agreed by all that i’ve spoken to that it definitely should be and is an error they can’t rectify for this SIM.

I’ve been given some discount off the bill and the chargeable TNT Sports added as that’s the only way of getting around it after speaking to many people in all different departments.