cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add ons - £10 loyalty & £20 loyalty plus £9.99 for extra data all on my account

fernw85
Investigator
Investigator

I renewed my contract to get more data and ran out after 6 days!! I need to not run out every month. I have add ons showing £10 loyalty, £20 loyalty which say a bit less of you click on each tile and £9.99 for 5GB. There's also free EU roaming etc... the 5GB i need but the standard bill is supposed to be £10 a month. I can't see how much the new contract data allowance is but its worse than the old contract as I only ever ran out once before at the end of the month. Not straight away at the start of the first month. 🤷‍♀️

3 REPLIES 3
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @fernw85 

Welcome to the community.

When you took the contract out, how much data were you told you would get?

How much did you get on your previous deal?

Jon

Hi Jon,

The old contract (sim only) was 5GB for £16 a month now it should be at least 10GB for £10 a month. The details on the EE app are confusing me. It's saying 10GB for £40 a month but that's not at all right!! I'll call them when I get a second see what they are saying. I only changed it a couple of weeks ago as I was out of contract and using all my data.

Many thanks

Fern
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Thanks @fernw85.

It's probably best to call to get this clarified.

It is possible that you're on a 10GB for £40 plan, but the loyalty discounts that you mentioned in your previous posts could be taking it down to £10. The plan itself may just be called something different.

Jon