cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Where is my order?

jowinnall
Investigator
Investigator

I ordered a new PAYG phone on 27 April 2020. The email stated it would dispatched within 1 working day but its now day 8 i've still not heard anything? Can you advise please?

Many thanks

20 REPLIES 20
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @jowinnall

Welcome to the community.

Could you let me know what phone you have ordered?

Also, has the payment been taken for the phone?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Yes its a Huawei Y7 2019 and yes full payment of £109.99 had been taken
(phone plus £20 top up). Do u want my order number?
Thanks
Jo
Tas26
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I also placed an order 8 days ago and have still not receieved anything but the same email as you. Mine is for a monthly contract. Ive been trying to get into contact with someone but its impossible!

I’m in the same boat ordered it on the 21st only got the confirmation email and order number no tracking email and when I put the number in it says you can’t tell me anything about also I just got off the phone to EE and they said because there sales department isn’t working calls this is what I have to do & £60 has been taken out off my account for the phone and I still haven’t heard a thing 

Leanne_T

Hi @jowinnall 

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you give us a call our sales team can get your order looked into for you and give you an update on the delivery.

You will get a text message from DPD the day before the delivery of your phone.

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Leanne_T

Hi @Tas26 @Crossley900

Thanks for posting.

What phone have you ordered?

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

I was told on the phone your sales team arnt working the phones due to covid and this is the only was I could contact people for help as there was nothing he could do?

I ordered the Iphone XR, 256gb in the red colour. 

A white iPhone 11 on a monthly contract