cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Waiting for iPhone 11 pro

Liv92
Visitor

Hi,

Went in store and upgraded to iPhone 11 pro 64gb in gold. Was told none in stock but the gold model is next day delivery. It’s been a week now and still no phone. Whenever I contact the store they cannot shed any light as to why it has not arrived yet but they said to ring customer services. Customer services were unhelpful and basically said it’s because I’ve ordered a popular brand new model. I can appreciate that but why on earth say it’s on one day delivery when it’s not and 1 week later I am still waiting! I feel mislead and really disappointed that there’s no update/apology for this. If I knew it was a long wait I wouldn’t kick up a fuss but I was told it would be in the next day... 

Im inconvenienced with this as I’ve paid an upfront fee for this phone and I’m out of pocket, but I’ve also had to pull out of someone buying my old phone off me, I made arrangements as I thought my phone would be arriving quickly but sadly it has not.

Just wondering if any light can be shed on when the phone may arrive?

1 REPLY 1
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @Liv92.

Welcome to the community.

I'm sorry to hear that you've waited longer than expected. 

Did our Customer Care team offer you another colour/model that may be faster?

Were they able to give you an estimate on how long it might be?

Jon