cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

Galaxy Fold ordered

JT_UK
Investigator
Investigator

I've just ordered the Galaxy Fold this morning - and was told it was pre-order.

The website is now saying "Buy now"

When can I expect to receive it?

22 REPLIES 22

Not great considering the rather high price,

gannsta
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Robmid

Yes but you have to remember the phone has a RRP of £1900 which is a lot more than any phone that EE have in there range. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @gannsta

As the UK's biggest and fastest network, we're excited to be the exclusive operator partner for the Galaxy Fold 5G.

Samsung has indicated that there will be limited availability of the device in the UK at launch.

As a result, all orders received will be fulfilled on a first come first serve basis until stock is more widely available.

Thanks.

Leanne.

Leanne_T

Hi there @Robmid 

Thanks for coming here.

Have you received an email or text to confirm your order now? 

If not, can you check your junk/spam folders?

Leanne 🙂

Hi Leanne, no conformation of order 

But I recieved my trade in Email 

"If we don’t receive the Samsung Galaxy S10 5G 256 by October 03, 2019, any trade in discount applied will expire and a charge of £700 will be added onto your next bill. This will appear as “Non Trade In charge"

So hopefully I will recieve soon as theres no way I can hand this phone back before Galaxy fold arrives.

gannsta
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@Leanne_T

Thanks for that, am sure I already said that earlier that they would be first come first serve. 

Pity we don't knon who is at the top of the list or the actual number Samsung are letting EE have 

Dpd delivery SMS confirmation just received for tomorrow!

Note, I ordered at 8.30am over the phone yesterday

Good to here JT_UK enjoy your galaxy fold

Leanne_T

Hi there @Robmid

Thanks for coming back to me.

If you would like us to check the order for you, give us a call on 150 we will get this looked into for you.

Leanne.

spinstorm
Established Contributor
Established Contributor

@JT_UK Thats cool - I placed my order at 10.30am but wasn’t processed until 4.30pm based on my confirmation email.

I haven’t gotten any delivery messages yet. I don’t however expect it to arrive before next week, but unfortunately I will be on holiday from Tuesday for a week so I doubt I will get it before I go which is one of the reasons why I was really annoyed at the lack of stock and bad communication.