cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

This page is no longer active

close

For up-to-date information and comments, search the EE Community or start a new topic.

A bit worried to say the least!

vella
Visitor

Hi all, new to the community but not ee, just wanted to ask how easy it is to return a phone? i ordered and received a iPhone 11, it arrived, but its just not for me, im a android user and have had samsungs for years but wanted a change ( i have a iPad & that's fine ) so i thought i would give the iPhone a shot, i dont want to leave ee or anything been with them a while now but would like to change the phone for a samsung if possible, anyone done this before or am i stuck with it for the next 2 years ( hope not!!) thanks for any advice /help

2 REPLIES 2
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @vella 

How long have you had the phone for - less than 14 days? EE's returns policy is detailed here 

I have a feeling the returns policy may also have been extended during Covid-19 too, but I can't find the article at the moment so that's not confirmed.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you ordered by phone or online you always have a statutory cooling-off period up to 14 days after delivery to cancel your order FoC. If you ordered in-store you have no such "change-of-mind" right of return.

In the present climate if you are cancelling the order within the cooling-off period you must inform EE during that period but need not return it until it is safe for you to do so.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)