Contracts & Billing

All discussion around anything related to EE billing or contracts

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We are making changes to our international calling add-ons

From 5th July, you may see an increase in prices of some international calls from the UK within certain add-ons. All customers affected by this change have been notified by SMS message   EE remains committed to offering value for money and customers ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 2 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Thinking of leaving EE?

We’re sorry that you’re thinking about leaving EE.   Before you decide, we recommend checking what offers are available to you. As you may have access to exclusive offers:   If you’re in the last 100 days of your contract, you can upgrade to the late...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 9 Helpful

EE Upgrades: All you need to know

Time for a new phone? Here's how to check if you're due an upgrade with EE or would like to upgrade early.   How to check if you can upgrade?    Log in to the EE account or EE app to view when you can upgrade. Text UP to 150. You'll then get a text m...

Leanne_T by EE Community Support Team
  • 49 replies
  • 11 Helpful

The price rise

I see a lot of ppl complaining about the price rise which ok is fair enough but there is a price rise every year ! I’m not causing an argument but when ppl upgrade & get a newer phone it’s going to be more expensive & should expect to have a larger p...

Bionic69 by Established Contributor
  • 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Switching to PAYG mid contract

Hi, I'm in contract until August with EE. If I ask to be switched to PAYG now would I have to pay the early termination charge for the remainder of the contract?Thanks. 

Upgraded phone return

I've just upgraded to the apple Iphone 14 plus but hate it. It won't fit in my pocket.  Can I return it and get the smaller pro version if I pay any added costs? 

Boppa1 by Investigator
  • 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Billing

Hi there folks  not sure how to say this but so far I’ve been paying all my bills on time but for some reason they sent my xontrAct to a debt company I have all the evidence of payments but I’m receiving text messages asking me to pay my bill which n...

Resolved! Early Upgarde

My current phone i have under contract is not working so was considering doing the early upgrade but does it need to be in good working order to be able to do this, i could use my insurance but cant be bothered with the hassle

eileeng by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful