cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded phone return

Boppa1
Investigator
Investigator

I've just upgraded to the apple Iphone 14 plus but hate it. It won't fit in my pocket.  Can I return it and get the smaller pro version if I pay any added costs? 

10 REPLIES 10
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @Boppa1 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

When did you upgrade and how did you place the order? 

Thanks 🙂

Leanne.

Last week 

[mod edit: personal details removed from the forum]

Leanne_T

Thanks @Boppa1 

Did you order online, over the phone or in an EE Store? 

Leanne.

Boppa1
Investigator
Investigator

Leanne_T

Thanks @Boppa1 

You do have 14 days to let us know you would like to return the device, please see our Returning a phone or device within 14 days, Help page for ways to let us know. 

Once the device has been returned your contract will be reverted back and you can upgrade again 🙂

Leanne. 

thanks leanne. I have since filled out the returns form. However I will now be without a phone as I cannot order a new one till the return has happened. 1st world problems. My daughter has an old iPhone 7 but it can't be restored to my phone as its too old 😵

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you ordered by phone or online you always have a statutory cooling-off period up to 14 days after delivery to cancel your order FoC. If you ordered in-store you have no such "change-of-mind" right of return.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Leanne_T

Hi @Boppa1 

I understand, and I am very sorry. 

You can still use the older phone without restoring all data, I have had to do the same recently. 

Leanne.

yeah boring but not the end of the world. Thank you for your help