cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Early Upgarde

eileeng
Visitor

My current phone i have under contract is not working so was considering doing the early upgrade but does it need to be in good working order to be able to do this, i could use my insurance but cant be bothered with the hassle

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@eileeng  to do an early grade, you’ll be required to pay a fee.    Only if you’re trading in your old phone does it need to be a working order.   If you log into the my EE app and click shop at top bottom then click all products you’ll see what you’ll need to pay to upgrade early.   You’ll also have to have a more expensive tariff then you have now.   If you want a cheaper tariff then you have now then you need to call customer services to see what it will cost you to pay off your current contract to the minimum term date. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@eileeng  to do an early grade, you’ll be required to pay a fee.    Only if you’re trading in your old phone does it need to be a working order.   If you log into the my EE app and click shop at top bottom then click all products you’ll see what you’ll need to pay to upgrade early.   You’ll also have to have a more expensive tariff then you have now.   If you want a cheaper tariff then you have now then you need to call customer services to see what it will cost you to pay off your current contract to the minimum term date.