by DebbieB22 Investigator
Investigator

Why doesn't My EE recognise my number

I have had the same number for 10+ years , I can't get in to my account because it doesn't recognise my number , I want to change my plan or maybe upgrade . I can't pay my bill online so I have been late with payments (it's not direct debit) 

As awful as it sounds i don't really want to speak to anyone as last time I did I couldn't understand a word he was saying 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

Re: Why doesn't My EE recognise my number

So you're with Orange? NUMBER not only tells you your no. but also your network.

You can't have Orange nos. on MyEE. Hence why it's saying it's unrecognised. Orange online access was removed last Dec. The only way to manage your Orange a/c now is by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

__________________________________________________________________________________________
If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
9 REPLIES 9
by Grand Master
Grand Master

@DebbieB22  Your going to have to call customer services about this.   If you’ve been late with payments then the maybe your account has been suspended so you will have to call to rectify this.  

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

@DebbieB22 all calls are now answered in the UK & Ireland.

Investigator

Thanks , will give it a go 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Is it the login to your a/c that doesn't recognise your no? The login to MyEE uses email addys not nos.

Are you with Orange or T-Mobile?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

To phone EE: The local rate landline number +44 207 362 0200 or Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobiles; Option 2 for 4G WiFi; Option 3 for Home Broadband & EE TV.

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC
Investigator

I put my email and password in and it says Hello .... (My name) and asks for my number which isn't recognised . I have always been able to get in no problem . I can't get a balance when I ring 150 and sometimes can't pay my bill until it's overdue ! 

by Grand Master
Grand Master

Are you with Orange or T-Mobile? Text NUMBER to 150 if you don't know.

Investigator

I'm with EE/orange I know my number and have double checked it by doing that already still no luck 

by Grand Master
Grand Master
Solution

So you're with Orange? NUMBER not only tells you your no. but also your network.

You can't have Orange nos. on MyEE. Hence why it's saying it's unrecognised. Orange online access was removed last Dec. The only way to manage your Orange a/c now is by text or phone. Have a read of Orange Your Account closure - explained .

by Ace Contributor
Ace Contributor

Hi @DebbieB22 EE are in the process of moving all remaining Orange PAY Monthly customers to EE so when that happens you will gain access to MyEE.

See here for more information 

https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/Orange/Orange-pay-monthly-is-moving-to-EE/td-p/732306

Happy New Year!  

David.

Can't find what you're looking for?

One of these options may help you find the answers you need.

Let's get started

Join the EE Community to ask, answer, learn and share.