Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Voicemail

I recently bought a Samsung A51 (not 5g). When I was on sky mobile I used to have a voicemail tab when I pressed the phone icon. When i pressed voicemail it was like visual voicemail. Now I'm on EE the voicemail tab has disappeared. Why is this becau...

Ridafa by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Crackling line after 3-4 minutes

Hi my phone has started crackling after being on the line for a few minutes. I have to end the call as I can’t hear a single word. I have full 4g. It happens when I ring either landline or mobile. I have taken out the sim for a few minutes and replac...

text message changed to mms without authority

Yesterday I sent a text message to a known contact. He didn't receive it but I later found I had been charged 40p for a mms sent to an International number (USA). I do not use mms and clearly there is some sort of scam but EE seems to be benefitting....

REB01 by Explorer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oppo A53 unable to send texts

Hi just purchased this new phone and the EE shop could not get the texts working, after about an hour they told me it would activate in 24 hrs and basicly pushed me out the door, is it normal to take 24 hrs to activate?

RoyWill by Explorer
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No service in new area

Hi,im looking to move to a new area and there is no EE phone signal there, even on the coverage app. Vodafone has phone signal there however. I’m half way through my 2 year contract so would cost me £300 to quit it early and move to vodafone  Can ee ...

Aknow by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

No signal at home

I have lived in 3 different homes over the last 2 years and not been able to get a signal indoors in any of them. Coverage report says it should be good.  It's a complete joke. Yes I can use WIFI calling, but this is not the point, I could just use F...

Gmanuk by Investigator
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Wifi calling just stopped working

Anyone else experiencing loss of wifi calling in the last few days? Our broadband connection is good but my wife and I both lost wifi calling recently. Both phones and router have been reset but no joy. I have Iphone 6 and my wife Iphone 8.

MQTaylor by Investigator
  • 11 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Cannot make calls in Nigeria

I am currently working in Africa. I have had no issues using EE in Ghana and Sierra Leone, now in Nigeria and cannot make or receive calls.  I have checked settings and international roaming etc still allowed. Is there a way to fix this?

Red234 by Investigator
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful