Mobile Services

Discussion about Mobile services, like roaming, calls, messaging etc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Emergency Alert System

The UK Government is introducing Emergency alerts.  Emergency Alerts are a public information service that the Government has developed to alert citizens to emergencies, both nationwide and in their local area, that represent a severe threat to life ...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! Active meu EE fora de Uk

I brought my sim card from London to Italy, I put it on my cell phone but it doesn't make calls, I use mobile data and doesn't receive either. How active is he outside of Uk?

Re: Changing number

i have just get a new iphone xr online not from ee. but i need to keep my number but how do i do that. and i need to cancel my old contract because i have a new one with the online shop but it is still with ee

Resolved! Missold a contract

I live most of my time in Bulgaria and both my husband and I have sim only packages (bill n my name). I went to the local store to enquire how much it would be for my husband to get more data and the salesman said he can give us more data which I agr...

anneian by Visitor
  • 7 replies
  • 8 Helpful

Resolved! Call to uk from Cyprus

Hi Team,  I hope you are well. I am in Cyprus and I am using the data and calling on Cyprus numbers normal, but when I am trying to call a UK number it doesn't and says, 'call failed'. Anyone that knows what to do in that case? Thanks

Consistency of Roaming reporting and configuration

As a new customer, I thought I would report my experience of this in case it helps others who also require Roaming functionality. In the app -> left bar, "Current usage" -> central tab "Controls", I saw that "Roam worldwide" was turned on per the tog...

mikeliuk by Ace Contributor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Not receiving text messages

I am not receiving messages from certain numbers. For example, notification texts from Amazon etc. are not coming through. Quite annoying as it means I cannot access accounts that require text pins. Hope this makes sense - any advice would be greatly...

Can't make or receive calls

Can anybody help, I bought the sim card in the UK and used it there with no problems for nearly a month, traveled to Malta and now can't make or receive calls, data is ok, traveling to Portugal in a few days and would like to get a fix for problem

24317844 by Investigator
  • 19 replies
  • 5 Helpful