cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Voice Mail

Rosy6
Investigator
Investigator

I sent VM ON, but now when I try to ring Voice mail it asks me for a PIN. When I put in the PIN I use to unlock my phone it locked my voicemail after 3 goes. I was never asked for a PIN when I turned VM on. What's going on? ANy idea?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Rosy6
Investigator
Investigator
6 REPLIES 6
Rosy6
Investigator
Investigator

Just given up on phoning Customer Services to unlock my voicemail - the queue is endless!!  See my message to Kem999 above. Can you help? 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Rosy6 

On this forum, all replies are visible to everyone. If your voicemail is locked due to incorrect PIN entry, the resolution is to wait for the lock to timeout and then enter the correct PIN. If you're unable to do this for whatever reason, then CS will need to reset this PIN after passing security with the account holder.

There isn't any account access on this public internet forum.

Rosy6
Investigator
Investigator
Rosy6
Investigator
Investigator

Thanks bristolian - I've fixed it now.

XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

The PIN to unlock your phone isn't the VM PIN.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
DerkT
Explorer

Same thing with me I am waiting for the Tech guys to ring me.  I never set up my voicemail with a PIN yet last Monday it asked me for a PIN so after ringing 150 and been put into the select an option roundabout gave up. Rang EE Shop. Could not help but suggest selecting billing and let them put you through to technical.  Worked a treat sorted withing 5 minutes.