No roaming network

Erika_e
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I am in Italy since last Wednesday roaming was working until this morning but suddenly all the networks for roaming are unavailable or my phone couldn't connect to them . Already restarted the phone I have add ons for roaming and the service is always active in 3 years I never had problems like this one.

21 REPLIES 21

Chris 

Lliad only one allows connection. The others either say unavailable or not acceptable to sim.

A

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks, @aj333 

We're looking into this, but Iliad should be the network that allows connection at the moment, providing you're within their coverage range.

Chris

Other networks show up and it lets me select them but it doesnt connect.
Doesnt matter which one.
Christopher_G

Even the Iliad network, @CharlotteWe?

Chris

It worked! Thank you!

Hello Christopher, I tried to restart and also Shut off and turn on again but I am still without any networks working. Tried to select the roaming network manually and didn't work as well. But there is Just one network only available that let me try to connect ( but fails the attempt) the other ones reports between brackets they are forbidden.

Screenshot_2023-02-06-11-04-34-174_com.android.phone.jpg

IMG_20230206_110523.jpg

IMG_20230206_110551.jpg

 this is what it looks atm

I tried to select Iliad anyway despite it was saying it was forbidden) and it worked also for me though. Thanks 

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Erika_e.

Glad you managed to connect.

Chris

Same here in Italy.  Very inconvenient as I have been trying to deal with an emergency situation.