cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No roaming network

Erika_e
Investigator
Investigator

Hello, I am in Italy since last Wednesday roaming was working until this morning but suddenly all the networks for roaming are unavailable or my phone couldn't connect to them . Already restarted the phone I have add ons for roaming and the service is always active in 3 years I never had problems like this one.

21 REPLIES 21
Marteebe
Contributor
Contributor

At least its not just me then! I was in San Marino earlier and the phones data just stopped around midday. Since I haven't had any data and keep getting 'Not registered on network' messages when trying to make a call. I've got the signal bars but no data. 

I've checked everything, reset etc. and no luck. I've just been told its a service issue. 

iusss
Visitor

it happened to me as well!!

I was going mad to understand what the issue was.

I am a bit worried because I need to leave Italy tomorrow and I can’t use my data..

please can you fix this issue asap??

many thanks 

CharlotteWe
Explorer

I have the exact same problem. Also in Italy and I tried everything. Good to know that its not an issue with my phone.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Morning, everyone.

Could you restart your phones this morning please and let me know if you're able to use your phones again?

Chris

Also in Italy and same problem.

Still an issue this morning.

Sim doesnt allow Network when I manually attempt to select.

A

Restarted it a few times this morning and still nothing.

Hi, I've restarted the phone this morning (twice), and the same problem persists.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Do other networks show up when you manually search, @aj333? What error do you get when you try to connect to a different one?

Chris

Screenshot_20230206_092954_Call settings.jpg