cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No one can call me

Brendan16
Explorer

Over the last weeks, I have had a number of people trying to contact me via my mobile phone which I have with ee. The phone rings and then goes straight through to busy. I am not making a call at the time. I know this because I have tested phoning the mobile number and this happens to me. I have looked at my settings and cannot find anything wrong. I have also contacted ee tech support via my mobile and gone through the procedures and your system has not managed to connect me to a tech representative to deal with the issue. I have tried several times and waiting between attempts to receive texts which have never arrived. Can you help me please? 

3 REPLIES 3
bristolian
Legend
Legend

If "the phone rings and then goes straight to busy", this suggests your "call divert when unanswered" has inadvertently been set to 5 or 10 seconds rather than the 25 seconds default.

You should be able to amend these using your phone's call divert settings menu.

Hi Bristolian, 

Thanks for this. I've checked my call forwarding and options in Call Settings and they are not set up and set to not do so. I don't have a 'Call Divert' function on this phone. I have searched for it. Any other suggestions that you might have, I'd be grateful for. 

Thanks, 

Brendan

James_B
EE Community Support Team

What type of phone are you using, @Brendan16?

Do you only see this issue in one location?

James