cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

In Mexico phone won't work and I've got roaming pass for Mexico and use please h

Spoonet
Explorer

In Mexico phone won't work I'm really angry paid for months and when I'm here can't do anything

4 REPLIES 4
Sp307
Visitor

I had this problem in USA last yr.  I called them on the 150 number and got them to fix it over the phone. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Spoonet 

Welcome to the community. I'm sorry to hear that you're having some problems with your phone in Mexico.

Could you try restarting your phone and searching manually for a different available network?

Chris

Hiya I can't do that because the phone won't work I've only got internet and can't message EE 

There is no web chat noting 

They promised me again it will work after selling me another new phone with the Mexico USA roaming pass 

It's a stupid 

bristolian
Legend
Legend

The charge you refer to is for a billing add-on which reduces the cost of roaming, but it doesn't enable the roaming facility.

It is the roaming facility which allows your phone to connect to foreign networks, and without this - the exact symptoms you describe are expected. This is normally done by texting ROAMING to 150 before leaving the UK - did you do this?

If you have not enabled roaming, your only recourse is to contact EE CS via another method - either another working phone or a web-calling app - to request it.