cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Calls to numbers abroad are blocked

joe1clarke
Visitor

Hi, I can't make calls from my moile to abroad numbers. It says calls from this number are blocked. I have turned roaming on but can't get through to anyone at EE to help. Any advice? Thanks

3 REPLIES 3
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

If you're in UK you're not roaming & therefore don't need to turn it on in any shape or form (there are various - at least 3).

Calling abroad from UK is not included in your allowances.  Are you on contract or PAYG?

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
EE_IsAJoke
Visitor

I am a new customer to EE. I was never told international calls would be barred and there is no option to unbar calls from the app. Any form of texting ROAM ROAM ABROAD and many other options to 150 garners no response. If course the call centre is closed and I have a sick family member in Australia I cannot contact! I have a monthly "unlimited" plan too! A joke!

EE is awful and they are their own worst enemy.

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EE_IsAJoke,

Are you trying to make an international call from the UK, or are you roaming?

James