Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Business Caller ID not working

dinosaur5832
Investigator
Investigator

Hi,

I received a text message to say that Business Caller ID is now active but it doesn’t appear to be working for me, calls that are in Hiya’s database don’t show a caller ID. 
I have an iPhone 15 latest iOS version. 

“Hi from EE. We've added our free Business Caller ID feature to your plan. This means if a business is listed with this service, you'll see their name when they call. This includes EE. Visit ee.co.uk/go/business-name-caller-id to find out more. Thanks.”

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @dinosaur5832 

Thanks for coming here. 

How long ago did you receive the message from EE? 

Have you tried restarting your iPhone? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi @Leanne_T  👋

I received the text message yesterday, I tried restarting my iPhone. I'm very excited for this feature, it's been a long requested missing feature for me hence the eagerness to try.

Cheers.

Leanne_T

Hi @dinosaur5832 

How many calls have you received since you received the text, and the caller ID did not show the business name?

Leanne. 

3 in total, all well known businesses and they all show up if I search the Hiya app for them.

If I browse to Settings > Phone > Call Identification I believe I should see EE there but I don't.

Leanne_T

Thanks @dinosaur5832 

In this case, please give us a call on 150 and our tech guides will get this looked into in more detail for you 🙂

Leanne.