A disgrace

Xferreda
Explorer

Has anyone else experienced terrible service. I am a new customer having moved over from an existing provider who I had been with for 12 years. I have had nothing but problems with calls dropping for the best part of 8 months. Spoke to so many people no one gives a stuff. I have been pushed to absolute breaking point by EE and their staff who don’t care. I was asked to do a sim swap test and expressed some reservations due to the fact my partner who is an doctor in A E works long hours and night shifts. I managed to do the test last night following an unexpected visit by a friend who went out of their way to accommodate. I then phone up to advise only to be told they have now issued a deadlock letter and won’t help me any further. Why ask me to carry out a test if you won’t wait for the results. I advised I would do it today in my call last night. The way you have treated me you should be ashamed of yourselves. No one wants to help or have any form of compassion. Your rip off merchants…. Take my money every month and provide me with no standard of service. You have pushed and pushed and pushed me, contradicted yourselves, fobbed me off and huffed and puffed down the phone when I got upset. Didn’t even have me down as a vulnerable customer after multiple phone calls advising this. Told your agent today and they didn’t care went in one ear and out the other. Best network for 9 years don’t make me laugh. Is all I want is a working phone which is what I pay you for I’m not asking for the earth. I hope you are happy with yourselves and the way that every single person has treated me. #avoid at all costs

5 REPLIES 5
Alex_M
Star Contributor
Star Contributor

Hi @Xferreda,

Have you tried using a different sim in your phone to test if it's just the EE sim that is having issues, or whether it is your hardware?

If you would like to submit a complaint, the procedures can be found here. This is the EE community, so most of us are end users like you. If you describe your issue to us in some more detail we may be able to help (what you have tried already etc).

Thanks,
Alex

If I solved your issue, please click the solution button below!
 If you found my post useful, click the thumbs up button!
 To speak to EE, call 150 from your EE mobile or +44 800 079 8586 (freephone) or start a live chat.
Useful Links: My EE | Live Chat | Bills | Usage | Network Coverage Checker | Abroad | APN Settings | PM
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Xferreda 

Welcome to the community.

I'm so sorry to hear of your experience. If you're having a problem with your service, our technical support team have a process to follow to try and figure out what may be causing the problem. It could be related to the network in your area or your equipment. I think this may be why they asked you to try the SIM in another phone, to see if the issue follows the SIM card or the phone itself. I'm not sure why they wouldn't want the results from you.

Have you followed our complaints procedure? I think, because you have a deadlock letter, the answer would be yes.

I recommend having a look at our complaints process to see which point you're at and what the next steps are.

I hope you manage to get this resolved soon.

Chris

I’ve spoken to customer services, technical level one, technical level 2 and resolutions who have then issued the deadlock letter after they asked me to carry the sim swap. I’ve had complaint after complaint logged and no one knows what the issue is. Calls keep dropping, sound like a rebot, get call failed or the line just goes quiet but is still connected. EE have washed their hands of it because of the deadlock letter they issued despite their own complaint paperwork saying this only happens once all options have been exausted. Why waste my time asking me to swap sims if they won’t wait for results. I just don’t know what to do. It’s very distressing has caused me so much upset the last couple of days. I regret ever moving over. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

It sounds like you've followed the escalation process and the complaints team have issued a deadlock letter, @Xferreda.

We don't have access to your account here in the community, so if you need to discuss this with us further, I would recommend getting back in touch with the complaints team.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

There are a couple of tests I would be curious at, but I must stress this may not directly assist resolve your issues..

1: Are these call drop issues specific to one location, and whether you're using WiFi-calling if so?

2:Is VoLTE/4G-calling displayed when calls drop?