cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Total lack of signal, or response from EE "investigation

Perplexed2
Investigator
Investigator

Why, after weeks on end of texts saying there is a problem with my home area, and a nil response to my e- mail complaint, which I was told would instigate an investigation, am I still.paying for a service I am not receiving? Latest text says they hope to resolve the problem in NINE days! Who is taking the Mickley out of whom? I am sick paying for service I don't receive! I have to wait until I go to work 14  miles away to use my phone!  No response from EE, who think they are too big to be bothered with little old me. Well they are not providing the service I am paying for, so I think my next step.is to contact OFCOM and see what they have to say. EE is clearly taking my money for a service they are unable to provide, and have no intention of providing! 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Perplexed2 : OFCOM do not entertain individual complaints. When you make a formal complaint to EE & you don't get satisfaction after 8 weeks you can take it to EE's ADR provider. See Complaints code of practice

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)