cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Temporary Mobile Network Boosters

Tomman857
Explorer

I am involved in organising a local agricultural show. We’ve always struggled with poor cellular reception and 4G/5G on show days. Which is no surprise when you put 30k people in a field in rural Dorset! I saw EE’s press release about them providing mobile booster masts to festivals and events last year. Does anyone know who / how I speak to someone about this? I’ve been though the EE WhatsApp twice but no one knows what I’m on about, even if I send them the link to there own press release!! Mobile Mast Press Release  Thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Tomman857
Explorer

All sorted, Thanks 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tomman857 

Welcome to the community.

Let me speak to a few colleagues about this to see if I can get you some information on this. I'll reply back here once I know more.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

These are not "booster" masts, but fully self-contained temporary sites - designed to provide a mixture of either temporary additional capacity or local additional coverage, depending on the specifics. You are unlikely to get any traction on this via the customer routes.

How long is your show for?

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Tomman857 

Thanks for your patience. I've sent you a private message to get some more information from you. Please have a look and get back to me.

Thanks

Chris

Tomman857
Explorer

All sorted, Thanks