cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal getting worse for months. South west England

ShaneOmac420
Visitor

I've been with EE for soooo long now and I e always had top signal in places that no one else would. It's ne er let me down. But for months now it's absolutely awful to the point I have no signal at all in places I should have loads. It's ridiculous now. I can't bearly do anything. I have no choice but to change to another provider. 

1 REPLY 1
bristolian
Legend
Legend

There's a few points in here, but as a first check is anything reported on the service status checker for where you have problems? Use "check status" on https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee 

Do other EE users have similar issues in the same locations? Out of interest, do you have any specific example locations?

You mention changing to another provider, but also that you've had coverage in areas that no-one else did. Trial a SIM from another network provider to ensure it gives you the coverage & service levels where you need them. EE's 4G coverage footprint does continue to be industry-leading in remote locations especially - but there will always be local differences.