cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Signal and 4G/5G Disappeared

Dan1O
Investigator
Investigator

For some reason, one of the phones on my account has stopped connecting to the EE network and 4G/5G. The last two weeks have been a nightmare. The phone shows there is a strong signal, but when I try to make or take a call, it says I am not connected to a network.

The phone has also stopped connecting to 4G and 5G, for some reason, it will only connect to wi-fi.

The phone is only a year old (if that), and everything else works fine, including the other phone on my account. I have tried everything but alas, no luck. Does anyone have any hints or tips please?

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Dan1O 

Have you tried restarting your device.

Are you on EE PAYG or pay monthly contract. 

What device do you have. 

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

Hi

I am on a contract and have tried restarting the device but it doesn't seem to make any impact unfortunately. 

The device is a Samsung Galaxy Flip Z4

Thank you in advance for any suggestions

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Not sure what "tried everything" means, without specifics. Are you able to send & receive text messages? How about mobile data?

You mention having multiple phones - can you try a 2way SIM-swap. Put a working SIM in a non-working phone, what result? Put a non-working SIM in a working phone - what result?

Mobile data won't work either, but weirdly I am able to send and receive text messages. 

I haven't tried a sim swap, but will try that tonight as it looks like a few people have tried this on other threads in these forums.