cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data/Signal issues with Iphone 15 Pro

Elishamay
Visitor

Hi Everyone,

So I have never had signal issues with EE or my iPhones for over 10 years. I had to get a new one just before Christmas, so I went from iPhone 11 Pro to 15 Pro. I have never had any issues with my 11 Pro, I absolutely loved it, the signal was always SO reliable, as was the Hot-spot function. Brilliant! 
I used it A LOT, zoom meetings, WA Video, podcast recordings etc, yeah, not perfect, but a darn site better than my 15 Pro. I noticed it was awful late December 2023 when I got it, brand new from EE. I left the UK for 3 months to work in Greece, came back end of March 2024, and it's still shocking. I can't take WA calls or video on my phone, hot-spotting is always cutting off after about an hour... The phone signal isn't as good as it was either.  Even when I had it plugged it, it was kicking me out of my zoom meetings and not reliable and pretty slow, 5G!? Fast-speed!? Yeah right!  
I have since which gone on Apple Forum and MANY hundreds of customers are having the same issue, when will this be resolved? As I signed up for unlimited data, reliability and EE are not providing this service that I signed-up for. 
Are many of you here getting the same issue with your iPhone 15s? 
Thanks 
Elisha 

4 REPLIES 4
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Elishamay 

What does the Apple forums say, hardware or software is the issue? 

Also read here to check your local network:

https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/ee-mobile-signal-problems

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.
bristolian
Legend
Legend

The 5G network doesn't have the same coverage footprint as 4G, this is exactly the same as when 3G was first launched - and a 5G phone will always prefer 5G service over 4G, even if the serving site is further away. This can cause perceptibly worse coverage on 5G than on 4G, and is perfectly normal.

Your other issues sound device-specific.

@Elishamay   No issue with my 15 pro.    Have you tried a network reset on the device?  

Amreenakhtar
Explorer

Yes I agree I never had any issues with iPhone 11 Pro but as soon as I got a brand new iPhone 15pro from EE connection, data, call drop outs soo pooor I jus about get one bar it’s awful I been with them over 10 years they need to sort this out asap it