cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Is it just me or is ee phone signal poor

EE_T
Visitor

My mobile connection has been awful for the past two weeks, with repeated intermittent loss of signal. This weekend in particular was very bad resulting in my having to restart my phone up to ten times on one day (Sunday 17th March 2024).

I did go to an EE shop to obtain help but received the standard response of the staff member not hearing of any issue. It would be interesting to know if others are also experiencing issues. 

2 REPLIES 2
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EE_T 

Welcome to the community.

Could you pop your postcode into our network status checker please? It should let you know if we're aware of any problems in the area. If we're not aware of one, it will let you report a problem to our network team.

Chris

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Unless your phone has a fault, restarting it won't do anything to resolve loss of signal.

If there is a network issue in your locality, the best checks are to ask around EE users in your area and then to report them on the status checker mentioned in the previous reply.

You've not mentioned where you are in the UK, so a user several hundred miles from you with similar symptoms would be of limited value.