No service

Hudders91
Explorer

Had no mobile network service for around a week now, it was following the latter of the two storms that have gone through the UK so I put it down to storm damage and assumed service would soon be resumed.

Still nothing. Can anyone from EE confirm if there was storm damage in my area that is awaiting repair? I'm in West yorkshire in Wakefield. Trying to work out if the issue is with the network or my phone/SIM

3 REPLIES 3
Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Hudders91 

Have you checked EE network status checker for your local area. 

https://coverage.ee.co.uk/coverage/ee

Thanks 

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.

It's claiming I should get good service but my.phone has been getting no mobile network service for around a week. I'm just trying to isolate if the issue is on the EE side. Have tried various reset options on my phone , removing SIM, cleaning and reinserting etc. It just seemed a big coincidence it was straight after the last storm happened.

Northerner
Grand Master
Grand Master

Hi @Hudders91 

Are you checking the correct option, you need to pick check status not coverage.

Screenshot_20240129_123721_Chrome.jpg

To contact EE Customer Services dial 150 From your EE mobile or 0800 956 6000 from any other phone. You can call Freephone +44 800 079 8586 on Skype

EE standard opening hours are 8am to 10.30pm every day.