cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No service - expected fix extended

higgi23
Visitor

I’ve had issues with signal for over a week now. When checking it says that there is issue and that it is expected to be fix in “x” amount of hours. Then as that time comes up I check again and it is extended. The only option it gives is to call but I don’t see what good that is going to do if they already know of the issue. Would it be worth calling? Just not wanting to waste time on the phone if it’s a lost cause. 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @higgi23 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Depending on the work needed at the location, it can take time to get resolved and full service restored. 

If you register for updates on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal, once our network team have more details on the area you will receive an update to let you know. 

Leanne. 

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @higgi23 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

Depending on the work needed at the location, it can take time to get resolved and full service restored. 

If you register for updates on the EE Coverage & Network Status Checker | Check your signal, once our network team have more details on the area you will receive an update to let you know. 

Leanne.