cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No network for 5 days now

NorNo
Investigator
Investigator

I can't believe how slow and lacking in action EE is , we've had no signal for 5 days now and EE keep saying they are aware of the problem but we have had no updates on progress even though I keep asking for them.

No phone and no text. WiFi calling isn't working. We are cut off, and my other half needs her phone for updates and appointment reminders from the hospital.

This is so frustrating.

Come on EE pull your fingers out, we've been customers of yours for years, how about a bit of loyalty back?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

It has finally been fixed, and I did get a brief message to say it was, although I'm sorry to complain but the lack of communication has been very stressful

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Network outages affect all customers, irrespective of long-standing accounts or otherwise. Have you registered for updates using the "keep me posted" link on the status webtool?

That's the best option.

Yes, many times I have clicked that link to keep me updated, and I have only once received an actual update.

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @NorNo 

I am sorry to hear you have signal problems, once our network team have further updates you will receive a text or email with information. 

Leanne.

Thank you @Leanne_T

It had actually been since last Thursday. Just to know if they are on site, and some sort of recognition that it is actually being looked at.

It feels like we are in a queue, with no idea how long the queue is

bristolian
Legend
Legend

Not at all faults require a physical onsite presence. If the status checker recognises an issue, there will be open fault ticket.

It has finally been fixed, and I did get a brief message to say it was, although I'm sorry to complain but the lack of communication has been very stressful

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

I am sorry this has taken time to fix the service issue in the area @NorNo 

Thanks for keeping us updated. 

Leanne.