cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Landline not receiving calls from EE network.

Colibryn
Investigator
Investigator

Up until December we were with BT for Mobile, broadband and landline. We have changed to EE for mobile and another company for broadband and landline, keeping our existing numbers. 
Since the change over we can no longer ring our landline from our mobiles, in fact no-one on a EE mobile or landline can call us, it automatically goes to an unknown voicemail service. Other networks can call us and our landline rings out fine.
I have spoken to our landline company, we do not have any diversions or voicemail with them, they have looked into the incoming calls data and any EE calls just do not show. We have spoken to BT and they confirmed everything has transferred and there are no diversions or voicemail left on. I can only assume this is an EE issue but before I call them, does this seem plausible? Thanks. 

13 REPLIES 13

I wondered that but wouldn’t know a different number. 

Thank you for everyone’s advice. I have spoken to my provider and EE today. EE think something went wrong with BT’s port across so my new provider are contacting BT to try and resolve. Fingers crossed that it gets resolved. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for coming back with an update @Colibryn 

Please let us know how you get on.

Leanne 🙂

Colibryn
Investigator
Investigator

Hi, I wanted to let everyone know that this has finally been resolved. Despite cancelling our services with BT and receiving all the confirmation that we had cancelled they didn’t cancel our services at all. This ultimately caused some type of conflict on our landline which meant Bt/EE calls couldn’t come through. The final cancellation happened today and everything works fine now. 

Thank you for your help. 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Really pleased to hear this is working for you @Colibryn 

Thanks for letting us know 🙂

Have a lovely evening. 

Leanne.