cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Gleaming Customer service!👍🏼

ChrisT1ffa
Visitor

Hey! I’d just like to write a review on a recent phone call I had. Hopefully this is the right place for a review and it finds the right people.

I phoned EE Sat 12 Aug at 1600. I spoke to two  Welsh men regarding changing to a sim only contract as my is phone is paid for. (But to still pay for services).

Sadly I didn’t get the first ones name, Perhaps Ieuan may know. He was really sound anyway. Friendly and helpful, patient when I explained I was driving and the signal might drop out. He even said he had my number so if the call dropped he would call me back🦾. yeah, good bloke.

I had to be transferred because I rang 360 (automated payment) through Siri.

IEUAN. Really sound guy, conversation flowed naturally and it felt like I was talking to an old friend. He was PATIENT and ATTENTIVE when I explained the changes I’d like to make. 

He resolved all my issues e.g roaming, change of address, and clued up with data usage etc. CONFIDENT and VERY clued up in his line of work.

Really squared me away^ especially with roaming charges, considering I’m abroad a lot. Very much appreciated^

Altogether the conversations lasted 35 minutes, Start to finish. I’m confident that it would’ve taken half that time. If I didn't have to be transferred, Also if I didn’t chew both of their ears off😂

I hope this reaches the right people, and the reader puts in the effort to find IEUAN! And the First guy I spoke to. And to give them the praise they deserve!

Just wanted to give something back, As they really squared me away. Hence the Essay😂

yeah cheers. Chris.🦾👍🏼

ps- might’ve spelt his name wrong IEUAN). U and A to swap places maybe?

1 REPLY 1
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi there @ChrisT1ffa 

Thanks very much for coming to the community and leaving this lovely feedback for the two agents you spoke to. I am very happy to hear how brilliant the service was when you called and everything has been sorted for you. 

You may get a text to leave feedback in the next 24 hours, or, if you have Ieuan's surname please send me a private message and I will make sure this feedback gets to them 🙂

Thank you. 

Leanne