Mobile Data

A place to ask questions and share tips about using mobile data.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

EE APN Settings: Where to find them

Hi there, For APN settings please see our dedicated Help page at https://ee.co.uk/help/mobile/fix-problem/Managing-APN-settings. This Help page will give you the link to download the correct APN settings for your device. It will also give you a step-...

Sean_D by Former EE Community Manager
  • 49 replies
  • 20 Helpful

Resolved! Re: Roaming in Australia

Hi, I am currently on a pay as you go and going to Australia in a couple of days. I thought I would be able to get the roaming pass however I can’t as I only have pay as you go. I’ve looked at the roaming charges for Australia and for mobile data it ...

awainey by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Data

My data shows that it resets on 13th of each month. This month it shows I have no data even though I have not used any.

Ulvish by Visitor
  • 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Data Roaming Pass

I have paid for a Roam Abroad Pass to use in Australia, do I need to turn on Data Roaming.Also, can I use it to call Australian numbers in addition to the UK?

andy991 by Investigator
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Mobile data not working

4g no longer working reset network setting, restarted devise, checked content setting  

LL22 by Contributor
  • 27 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Mobile data

What is the difference between GB and MB with data ? 

Calina by Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Suscription

Hello I don’t know why! I can’t to buy a new plan unlimited data! I try but when i try to login my account for to buy! The page said unfortunately can’t login but a page before is login! And I can’t to buy 

Resolved! Gift data

Hi,can I gift data to my sons PAYG number please?

'Allow data add-ons' setting broken

Hi,I'm in the UK, not roaming. My data allowance on a monthly plan has been used up.Neither the app nor the website will allow me to activate the function to buy additional data.On the website, an error message like this is generated - I've logged in...

onevalefan2023_0-1679700540868.png