cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: remove content lock

Roadraged1
Explorer

I'm also having a problem removing content lock. I'm pay monthly it says on the app its set to full access but I still have content lock. 

56 REPLIES 56
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hello @csteele84

Thanks for joining the EE Community.

Are you looking to remove content lock?

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

I was wanting to yes, but it seems so much hassle I needn't bother. Especially trying to get sense out of people on here, I won't be wasting my time.

Leanne_T

Hi @csteele84

I'm sorry to hear this. 

If you would like help with the content lock, can you let me know if you have a pay as you go or pay monthly account? 

Leanne. 

Yes please 

Christopher_G

Hi @admax83

I'm assuming you need some help with your content lock. Are you on contract or pay as you go?

Chris

Can you please remove content lock.

Katie_B

Hi @Chai-Thomas

You can switch off content lock by logging in to your My EE account if you are the bill payer. 

Please visit our help page which provides you with all routes to switching this off

Katie 🙂

Melon7armer
Visitor

I recently found that EE was ranking my calls, I tried to remove the content lock. I was shuffled across to the ‘Community’ pages.

I don’t want to talk on a community notice board, I want a company I pay to act on my instructions. Reading pages of complaints about the difficulty of asking such a small request is not equivalent to giving an instruction, it is quite the opposite. That those pages showed the same problem I faced but magnified, is not reassuring. If anyone in EE with a real interest in improving customer service reads this, please rest assured your site is doing a **bleep** poor job. I am your customer, my money pays your bills, I am not part of some community that you use to diffuse complaints about your inadequacies. When I log on to your site I expect you to be ready to take my instruction not distract me with blarney.

James_B

Hi @Melon7armer,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

The content lock feature only affects your ability to access age restricted content online. Is it a problem with making calls that you are experiencing?

James

Pay as you go