cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: remove content lock

Roadraged1
Explorer

I'm also having a problem removing content lock. I'm pay monthly it says on the app its set to full access but I still have content lock. 

56 REPLIES 56
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for providing those screenshots @Mr_b1

What happens when you select My Profile?

Are you clicking My EE or My EE Mobile?

Speak soon, 

Katie.

When i click my profile it takes me to my profile and shows me my contact details etc.

ive tried ee and ee mobile and neither have any mention of content lock. Maybe you can provide a link to where i should be able to change it??

Katie_B

Unfortunately we do not have a link available to remove content lock @Mr_b1

I would recommend trying our customer care team again, I have checked 150 and can see the lines are open. 

Katie 🙂               

They literally never answer. Its probably an indictment of the service being provided that i cant even get in a queue for help!

Thanks anyway, ill take my custom elsewhere.

Katie_B

Hi @Mr_b1

I have sent you a private message for more details. 

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

A private message where?

theres no ‘inbox’

My God this is woeful.

Ok, i have replied to the notification e-mail. Thanks

I removed my content lock by calling 150 then it will be one of the options I think number 3 to remove content lock I did it by asking to speak to one of the we team on 150 ask them to remove it they read a declaration and then remove the lock within 5 minutes hope this helps 

Call 150 from your mobile go to the option talk to a member of team they will remove it for you in 5 minutes I had to have mine removed so I could pay from my number in the play store 

Jesus, I was going to ask the same question, but after the 'help' from here I shouldn't bother. Telling you to go to settings that don't even exist haha. BTW I have three different EE phones and they all have the same menu as you, these people have no clue what they're taking about.