cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: remove content lock

Roadraged1
Explorer

I'm also having a problem removing content lock. I'm pay monthly it says on the app its set to full access but I still have content lock. 

56 REPLIES 56
bristolian
Legend
Legend

Hi @Roadraged1 

Welcome to the EE community

Out of interest, what makes you think you still have content lock? I'd presume you're having problems loading particular sites or using particular services - but can you confirm?

This can often be remedied by altering the content lock settings - so try putting your lock to full-lockdown and back to full-access afterwards, with a device reboot in-between each change.

Tried that, didn't work. On the app it still says content lock is off but if I text off to 150 it says its set to strict. 

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Roadraged1

Did you try turning the content lock on, then back off again?

Chris

Why you asking man to confirm why he’s getting content lock? That’s invasive considering it would most likely be for you know, locked content. Just tell him how to fix it, and stop trying to bait people into embarrassment. That’s your entire companies method. 

how do you change content lock? i’ve looked around my ee and can’t find the setting anywhere
Jon_K
Former EE Employee

Hi @sophiaxo.

Welcome to the community.

If you tap the three lines icon in the top left corner and go to Settings, you'll find what you're looking for under the Restrictions section.

Hope this helps.

Jon

This doesnt help as that option isnt there mate look…

04EFE205-1502-4603-B1A3-09E634D5A5E1.png

Why does EE have to make it so difficult!?!!

Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Mr_b1

Welcome to the community.

Are you able to click on My EE?

Once in your My EE you should then be able to select the following:

Menu > Settings. 

Content lock will then be under restrictions.

Speak soon, 

Katie 🙂

Unfortunately that isnt an option either Katie…

217EEC38-53D0-45D7-BCE8-92B21B6C888C.png

67820280-3B34-44C0-AAF9-57CF97668B07.png

Why does the text option not work? Whatever i text it just tells me its set to strict which im well aware of and what i want to change.

Phoning customer service just results in being disconnected because they are too busy.