4g no longer working 

reset network setting, restarted devise, checked content setting 

29 REPLIES 29

No issues for my area, 

iPhone XR 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Thanks @Matthewlanders

If you log into your My EE app and select Menu then Settings, does use mobile data show active?

Leanne 🙂

Yes it is already active

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @Matthewlanders.

Are you aware of any EE users in the same area as you with the same problem? Have you tried restarting your phone?
Chris

i am not aware of anyone else having the same problem in my area. I do travel a hour away from my home for work and it doesn’t work anywhere. 

I have tried restarted it a couple of times but not difference. 

Instagram is working and I do get limited data for things like WhatsApp. I have all the setting to allow data use but nothing is working as it should. 

I was using this device with BT and had no problems. 

Christopher_G

Thanks @Matthewlanders.

I think it's going to be best for you to contact our technical support team so that they can look into this a bit further for you.

Chris

The same thing is happening to me, my 4G won’t show and I have a lot of data allowance left.

Christopher_G

Hi @Afreen 

Have you tried restarting your phone? It may also be worth checking the status of your network on our coverage & network status checker.

Chris

Christopher I too have the same issue as L22 and have followed all the same procedure's. I have even reset the network settings on the phone. Nothing has worked. I to was a BT customer and had no issues with this phone until a migrated across to EE. I have had this issue three times now. The other two were resolved by previously discussed guidance. This time however nothing is working. 

What resolved L22 issue so I can resolve my exact same thing please?

Leanne_T

Hi @LBWout 

Thanks for coming here. 

Have you tried the SIM card in another phone to see if you can connect to data? 

Leanne.