cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to use my mobile data on my Apple Watch

Danirr76
Explorer

Got an Apple Watch 7 but trying to use my data allowance on it, but keep falling to link them . Hope someone can help, thanks 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

@Danirr76  if you’re a contract customer, you need to set up the data plan for the watch via the Apple Watch app. This will be £7 per month and you receive 10 GB of data for you use on the watch this is a 30 day rolling contract and you cannot use your iPhone tariff data allowance for this.  Your calls and text allowance will only be used on the watch..  you can not use an iPhone on PAYG to setup an Apple Watch on contract and there is no PAYG tariff for the watch 

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Danirr76

Welcome to the community.

Did you get your Apple Watch from EE on contract or did you purchase it elsewhere?

Chris

No I have purchased the watch used second hand from cash converters.

Regards

Dan
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Are you just looking to pair it to use the allowances when in range of the device, or are you looking for a mobile data plan for the watch to use outside of Bluetooth range, @Danirr76.

Do you have a pay monthly contract with EE?

Chris

@Danirr76  if you’re a contract customer, you need to set up the data plan for the watch via the Apple Watch app. This will be £7 per month and you receive 10 GB of data for you use on the watch this is a 30 day rolling contract and you cannot use your iPhone tariff data allowance for this.  Your calls and text allowance will only be used on the watch..  you can not use an iPhone on PAYG to setup an Apple Watch on contract and there is no PAYG tariff for the watch