cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How can I buy more data?

ivanmichaelovit
Explorer

Hi,

I'm running low on data.  How can I buy more?

Thanks!

Evan

16 REPLIES 16
ivanmichaelovit
Explorer

Hi Leanne 🙂

Thanks for the reply.  I'm struggling with the same issue.  About to run out of data, early, can't see how I can just give you some money and buy some data.    Have looked at the links but neither is clear what happens.  What I need is a button that says "buy nGB here for £n.".  /or/ an explanation as to whether a new pack can start before 30 days.  As it is the system suggests I'll be out of data in a couple of days and will then have to wait another two weeks before I cam get any more.  I can't believe this is correct but don't want to find out in the middle of an important meeting.

So, it terms amenable to the /meanest/ understanding - how can I buy more data?

Thanks!

Evan

@ivanmichaelovit : You can make a new pack start before the old 1 expires w/out having to wait by texting NOW to 150 after buying the new pack.

If you rather buy a data add-on look at http://add-on.ee.co.uk/purchase when not connected to WiFi to see what data add-ons are available.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
Boris27
Visitor

This is crap - that link to Add-on tells me I don’t have access!

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Boris27,

Are you accessing the link over mobile data (via the mobile device you need to buy data for), rather than a WiFi connection? 

James

digitaldavid1
Visitor

How annoying that you can't buy more data. I have turned off WiFi and cannot access. 

James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @digitaldavid1,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What happens when you try to access the add-on page?

James

@digitaldavid1 , @Boris27 : Try clearing your browser's cache & cookies.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)

Link not acceptable - forbidden 

Screenshot_2022-10-24-21-00-01-583-edit_com.android.chrome.jpg