cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data useage

chrisdymond22
Visitor

Does anyone know how to see how much data they’ve used a month. I’ve unlimited data so it seems as though I cannot see my useage but I’d still like to know it. 

4 REPLIES 4
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Not for unlimited plans. You will get warnings when you used 80% & all your giftable data.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)
James_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @chrisdymond22,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

What type of device are you using? If it's a phone or tablet, you should be able to track your mobile data usage in your settings.

James

OurVaughn
Investigator
Investigator

Mobile. If Apps are gobbling up my monthly data allowance within 24hours. 

I need to get EE to list them for me so I can turn them off. My allowance currently dissapears without me using it consciously. Thanks.

PS Is there a youtube on this.

I also need a Data Usage Control icon on my front screen so I can check it at all times.

PPS also need a Battery Left icon on the front screen, without needing to go into Settings/Battery. Its a pain I dont need.

Thanks.

@OurVaughn   EE don’t set the device functions on what you can see on the device.   That’s the manufacturer of that device and their OS.    But have a look in your device settings to see if something can be enabled for that battery.    You might also have something for data settings.  

You data allowance is just that an allowance and EE don’t log what apps are using what data but your device does.    There are so many apps EE would need to code every single app available so their systems can log your usage via your account and  just impossible to do. 

On your device if you have apps updating/running in the background these will use data even if you are not using the device as that’s what apps can do in the background.   Your device will show what apps are running in the background.