cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EE Website and App

EDUN
Investigator
Investigator

I've been having issues with the website and app for months and I keep being told that it is being fixed and it isn't. I've been trying to gift data and just can't as I get an error message when I try and it says it will be fixed 'shortly' which is not at all helpful. Anyone have any suggestions before I go nuts.?

5 REPLIES 5
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Hi @EDUN 

Welcome to the community.

If you're still getting the same error messages on both the app and the My EE desktop site, I would recommend getting in touch with our technical support team so they can look into this for you.

Chris

I have already done that and they just said they were having problems with the site and it would be fixed 'soon' just tried gifting data again and guess what...Error message!  Am I the only person reporting this problem?

Christopher_G

Were they able to gift the data for you manually, @EDUN?

Chris

No, because they were having problems with the system as well at the time. I spoke to a supervisor who escalated it to a complaint, but I haven't had a response. I made a complaint by web-form weeks ago and no response either. I have 4 numbers on my account  and not being able to access my account is enfuriating. 

Christopher_G

I'm sorry to hear that, @EDUN 

Hopefully it's working soon and you hear back about your complaint.

Chris