cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data usage abroad

pwdebb
Explorer

I’m on holiday in France and I’m aware that there is a data cap of 50gb. I’m conscious that I don’t want to go over this limit, but I don’t know where to check how much I’ve used. I’m sure there used to be a place on the website where I could keep a track of this, but it seems to have disappeared. Could someone please direct me to where I can keep a check on what data I have used, so I don’t go over this limit?

I’m also going to be there over the monthly renewal, so does this mean the cap renews at the start of the month too, or is it just in a particular period of days?

Thanks. 

1 REPLY 1
XRaySpeX
Grand Master
Grand Master

Text BAL to 150 to see your balance and allowances including data usage, but it won't work if you have unlimited data

The data cap, like everything else, works on your billing month.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)