cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data running out

Booboo564
Investigator
Investigator

Ive bought the 10gb bundle and my data has less than half left after 2 days there has the be something wrong im not using my phone constantly ive jist swapped from giffgaff and 8gb would last me a month any advice please or how do i raise a ticket 

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Booboo564

Please give our customer care team a call on 0800 079 8586 free from any landline or provider. 

The team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Katie

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Katie_B

Hello @Booboo564

Welcome to the community. 

When you text AL to 150 what reports back?

Katie

Your current balance as of today 11:36 is £0.00. You have unlimited minutes, unlimited texts and 6.5GB remaining until 06/04/2023 for your £15 Pack. Your remaining data includes of rolled over data. Your last top up was £15.00 on 06/03/2023 at 16:14. For more info on your packs, add-ons or free boosts, go to MyEE. ee.co.uk/myee

For info on our other Text Services, reply HELP or go to ee.co.uk/textservices

It shouldn’t have ran out in 3 days thats shocking and ive got low data mode on for every app 

Katie_B

Hello @Booboo564

Thanks for getting back to me. 

Are you aware if your apps do automatic updates?

Have you been connected to WiFi at all?

Katie

Yes all app updates are turned off and i have been connected to wifi and i have been turning data iff for apps i dont use i need to raise this as a ticket because theres clearly been a surge in my data use 15gb to 6.5 in 3 days 

Katie_B

Hi @Booboo564

Please give our customer care team a call on 0800 079 8586 free from any landline or provider. 

The team will be able to look into this further for you. 

Katie