Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data remaining

robt123
Investigator
Investigator

Hi Team,

I have a 4GEE Wifi Mini that is currently working except I cannot see how much data I have left.

I login to the device (192.168.1.1) and when I click on the check data remaining button it takes me to a page that tells me:

Forbidden

You don't have permission to access this resource.

I've tried logging in to my EE account from my laptop and it takes me to the front page and congratulates me on logging out. When I click on the login button it again congratulates me on logging out.

If I try through the EE app on my iPhone I can login OK but it tells me that "Something went wrong and we cannot show you your remaining data at the moment. We're sorry about this. Please try again in a few minutes"

Any thoughts? Rob

I've been trying this for the past 24 hours with the same message.

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Thanks for the feedback @robt123, we're looking into it.

It may be worth carrying on using the desktop site for now.

Chris

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
Christopher_G

Hi @robt123

Welcome to the community.

Could you try clearing the cache and cookies on your laptop and try it again for me please?

Chris

Hi Chris, clearing cookies appears to have partially solved the issue. I can now log into my EE account and see how much data I have from my laptop browser. it still doesn't work from the direct interface to the WiFi mini or through the app

Christopher_G

OK, thanks for feeding this back, @robt123.

We're working through a few fixes for the app, hopefully this will improve soon for you.

Chris

Serenity349
Investigator
Investigator

I have same issue. Cleared cache. Updated settings done everything suggested on thes help pages, but always get access forbidden. 

clearly the fault must be with eE. How am I supposed to buy data with my existing credit if the site prohibits me from doing so?

calling “customer service” is a waste of time, told that there is long wait times and calls eventually disconnect. 

Christopher_G

Hi @Serenity349.

Could you try on a different device or browser please?

Chris

Hi Chris, I've tried on it on my Apple Air laptop using Safari and Brave after clearing the cache. It did work by logging into my EE account although very inconvenient clearing all cookies and caches as I have lot's of site's info saved there which needs re entering.

It still does not work using the EE app on my iPhone and I have updated to latest iOS software and latest EE app version, nor does it work by connecting to the WiFi device by IP address, Forbidden message.

Sorry to see I'm not the only person with this issue.

Rob

Christopher_G

Thanks for the feedback @robt123, we're looking into it.

It may be worth carrying on using the desktop site for now.

Chris

I’ve found a solution that works. 

I’ve moved to GifGaf. 

Visitor

iv had 5 lads in my office try different things and all i want to know is how much data is left on my EE mini WIFI to top it up …. get a grip EE should make this easier