Apple Watch ultra

Hsaid
Visitor

I can’t connect my Apple Watch ultra for cellular 

13 REPLIES 13
Chris_B
Grand Master
Grand Master

@Hsaid  Have you gone through cellular setup process within the Apple Watch App ?  Are you getting an error message? 

mjscool007
Visitor

Me neither! Just spent 6 hours on the phone to Apple and EE and neither off them know what’s going on!! There must be a software glitch somewhere.

Same here. Apple Watch Ultra (purchased from Apple retail store) continuously reports no connection despite showing there is an EE Plane in place.

Have been in contact with EE support for 3 days so far. EE support will be contacting me later on this now fourth day.

Everything conceivable has been done so far - very latest iOS & Watch OS installed, unpair/re-pair watch again,  turn off/on watch, ‘reboot’ watch, wait full 24hrs after first setting-up watch with EE Plan, eSIM replaced on EE’s end, etc.

There’s a real issue at play, as others appear to be experiencing the same with their new Apple Watch Ultras.

Christopher_G
EE Community Support Team

Fingers crossed our technical support team can help get it connected, @Starchild.

Thanks for your patience so far. Please keep us updated with what happens.

Chris

Just to report my issue had been fixed.

My case was referred to level 2 support and my Plan was re-established and then re-added to my Apple Watch app as you would do when first adding it.

I did get the error message of connection to the server was lost during adding/activating the service plan, however at this stage simply turning the iPhone off then on again appeared to help and the Plan proceeded to fully activate and then reflected this within the watch (which finally showed a connection) - all worked fine after!

Christopher_G

That's great news, @Starchild.

Thank you for coming back to let us know.

Chris

yes

James_B

Hi @michelle6905,

Welcome to the EE Community. 🙂

How can we help today?

James

michelle6905
Investigator
Investigator

trying to put my apple ultra watch onto mobike data plan i have