cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WiFi midi contract

Phil071
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor

So I am paying £28 for a WiFi midi router that is not fit for purpose. Charge doesn't last, signal forever drops and stuck in a contract for a further 17 months. This is all despite me contacting EE customer service, EE it help, shop all on numerous occasions without any help whatsoever. Customer service are useless, tech help are useless all they keep saying is reset router which I am doing on a daily basis and the shop don't want to know other than giving me a second hand battery or telling me to contact the chocolate t pot aka customer services. All in all an appalling service for which I any paying £28 pm for a useless device Disgusted, go elsewhere 

5 REPLIES 5
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Phil071 

Thanks for coming to the community. 

If the reset has not resolved this issue, please get back in touch with our tech gurus who can run further troubleshooting to get this looked into further for you. 

Let me know how you get on. 

Leanne.

Phil071
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I have and they don't have a clue other than reset
Leanne_T

Hi @Phil071 

If you can try them again and let them know resets have not resolved this for you, they can continue the troubleshooting. 

Leanne 🙂

Phil071
Valued Contributor
Valued Contributor
I already have on several occasions but still no resolution, so frustrating
that noone from EE can help!

Phil
Leanne_T

Hi @Phil071 

Sorry we have no account access on the community. 

You can run through troubleshooting and organise a repair if this is needed on the EE Online trouble-shooter. 

Leanne.