cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Inclusive Extras

DaddyGinge
Investigator
Investigator

I recently upgraded my internet and need to know, How do I claim my inclusive extra game pass? i cant figure it out 😞

Thanks in advance

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Katie_B
EE Community Support Team

Hi @DaddyGinge.

The Game Pass will be added to your EE pay monthly account. 

You will receive an SMS within 14 days to complete activation of the service using the Microsoft account that will be using the service. If you have an existing Microsoft account, it must be a UK account. Once you have activated the service the Xbox Add-on will be added to your account.

Hope this helps, 

Katie

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Katie_B

Good morning @DaddyGinge

Welcome to the community. 

Have you tried texting PICK to 150?

You will also be able to choose within your My EE account. 

Katie

Hi,

I didnt try this yet no, i assumed this would pick my phone contract inclusive extra. i already have an active extra set up on my phone contract and now i would like to use the inclusive extra from the new Broadband Internet upgrade.

Katie_B

My apologies I read your original post wrong, you are absolutely right this is for your phone inclusive extras @DaddyGinge

Let me look into this for you. 

Katie

Katie_B

Hi @DaddyGinge.

The Game Pass will be added to your EE pay monthly account. 

You will receive an SMS within 14 days to complete activation of the service using the Microsoft account that will be using the service. If you have an existing Microsoft account, it must be a UK account. Once you have activated the service the Xbox Add-on will be added to your account.

Hope this helps, 

Katie

Ah OK, so text within 14 days of live date, maybe that's why I've not had one yet.  Thank you for this info, I'll wait a while and see.

Katie_B

If you don't hear anything please be sure to let us know @DaddyGinge

Katie

Hi, unfortunately I've still not had any SMS regarding this 😞

Christopher_G

OK, thanks @DaddyGinge 

If you speak to our Customer Care team, they should be able to help you get this sorted.

Chris