Did you mean: 

Huawei CPE Pro from the 5GEE Home Router

Tomtom2
Investigator
Investigator

Hello There 

Just received my Huawei CPE Pro from the 5GEE Home Router bundle

It is the Huawei H112 - B372 model

My issue is with this router now I cannot connect my switch  or even do some facetime and all the app for video call its says all the time connecting .. but nothing.

Just before I had the home broadband from Three, very slow speed, but at least I did not get any issue for all Video call or even connecting my switch.

Any idea of what could be the problem in the settings ?

Tried to take off the firewall, same issue

Tried to unblock the parental control from EE, same issue

Following that post : https://community.ee.co.uk/t5/4G-and-mobile-data/Torrent-issue-with-Huawei-5g-CPE-Pro/m-p/838918/hig...

I bet I could be the APN issue, but can't find where to change/ tweak it.

Thank you very much fr your help

74 REPLIES 74

Thank you!!!! I have spent days trying to fix my issue (and many hours on the phone with EE and Huawei - both of whom were completely useless - though they really tried). Your simple solution of creating a new APN worked immediately. Thank you, thank you , thank you!

Hi Ray,

thanks for your help regarding this. Unfortunately when I attempt to create the new APN everything is accepted except the password auto fills itself to something longer ( * asterix covered) when saved and thus won’t give me internet connection to the ipv4 only APN. Have you heard of this before?

this got me off having a strict nat type but something has happened and im back on a strict nat type even with just ipv4 

tried redoing it over to see if it would get rid of the strict nat type but it didnt work anyone know how to get rid of the strict nat type is there a new fix or no ? please help 

Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @LukeKW 

Thanks for coming here. 

If you get in touch with our tech gurus they will get this looked into for you. 

Thanks. 

Leanne.

Excellent help this worked for me over Wi-Fi on iPad now let’s me use the router with tvs etc  want to say big thanks to ray after on to ee for hours going round in circles telling me it was Samsung then talking to them for hours this fix has sorted the problem or would of being changing providers shame on you ee …..