Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How do I register my mobile WiFi box

Paulabake-222
Investigator
Investigator

Hi

i brought a WiFi mobile box I would like to know how to register it and be able to check the data usage I’ve lost the original package so no instructions and I’m floundering trying to find out how TIA

6 REPLIES 6
Leanne_T
EE Community Support Team

Hi @Paulabake-222 

Thanks for coming here. 

The SIM card should be registered for you, did you purchase this on pay monthly or pay as you go? 

Leanne 🙂

Hi I brought the box with 120 g from Argos lost the packaging it works but I would like to see my usage and top up if need be

image.jpg

Leanne_T

Thanks @Paulabake-222 

Please see our How do I top up a tablet or mobile WiFi device? Help page for details on adding credit.

To check data usage you can do this in your My EE or by going to add-on.ee.co.uk on a device connected to the WiFi router. 

Leanne.

Thanks those links look good  but I think I need to register the device maybe ?? 
can you tell me how to do this thank you 

Leanne_T

Hi @Paulabake-222 

Do you need to register for a My EE account? 

If so, please register here. This will send a text to the device to view this please see What texts will I get on my 4GEE WiFi device? Help page 🙂

Leanne.

In your online MyEE go to Menu > A/c Settings > Add an A/c & supply the mobile no. of your mobile router. If you don't know it, login to the router @ http://192.168.1.1 with username/pwd as "admin"/"admin" or with the admin password found under the battery cover. Then look for MSIDN in its System Settings.

If you think I helped please feel free to hit the "Thumbs Up" button below.

To phone EE CS: Dial Freephone +44 800 079 8586 - Option 1 for Mobile Phone & Mobile Broadband or Option 2 for Home Broadband & Home Phone

ISPs: 1999: Freeserve 48K Dial-Up => 2005: Wanadoo 1 Meg BB => 2007: Orange 2 Meg BB => 2008: Orange 8 Meg LLU => 2010: Orange 16 Meg LLU => 2011: Orange 20 Meg WBC => 2014: EE 20 Meg WBC => 2020: EE 40 Meg FTTC => 2022: EE 80 Meg FTTC (no landline number)