5gee

alex2038
Investigator
Investigator

My 5gee router was working fine until it got to the point where I couldn’t return and now I can hardly even stream Netflix and I have to go somewhere else to do my business stuff , can someone look into this for me as I feel as though I have been badly advised and I’m paying money every month for a service that isn’t working as I needed this to run my business from home 

2 REPLIES 2
alex2038
Investigator
Investigator

Stage 2 technical support were meant to fix this but no one has done anything it’s a disgrace , can someone sort this for me as the support 1 technician said the settings were wrong on the router and that it would be sorted but this isn’t the case and while I’m unable to use the router I shouldn’t have to pay for it so my next bill I will not be paying it until this is sorted 

@alex2038   You need to call customer services about this.   This is a public forum and you’ll get no resolution about posting your issue on here as it is a technical support issue.    Not paying your bill will only affect you and your credit score not to mention you’ll be cut off for none payment so making this harder to rectify.